Simulated Phishing Attacks
Simulate phishing attacks to test your employees as well as your email security controls .
What is phishing attack?
Phishing is a type of cybersecurity attack during which malicious actors send messages pretending to be a trusted person or entity.
What are the different types of phishing?
- Spear Phishing = Targeted phishing
- Whaling = C-suite targeted phishing
- Smishing = SMS/text message phishing
- Vishing = Voice/phone phishing
What are the 5 signs of phishing attack?
- The message is sent from a public email domain
- The domain name is misspelled
- The email is poorly written
- It includes infected attachments or suspicious links
- The message creates a sense of urgency
How common is phishing?
An analysis of more than 55 million emails reveals that one in every 99 emails is a phishing attack. Even scarier, studies show that 25% of these emails sneak into Office 365, one of the most widely used office suite packages in the world, with over 60 million commercial users.